Sunday, August 13, 2006

Dutch Girls Nude Pictures

8.0 You must not have sex of any kind with anyone else during the contract period.

Ever since Darryl got his drivers license, he wanted a car of his own. His parents didn't want to get one at first, but after quite a bit of discussion, they finally gave in. Darryl didn't have a lot of money to spend on a new car, so he decided to start out with a used car, so he looked in the classifieds. He marked down the cars that looked good until a certain ad in the paper caught his eye. The ad read simply:

His eyes shot up to mine, and his smile faded.

“You sure you don’t mind spending the night with someone who is upset.” She asked.

Sam’s head was swimming as he listened to his wife talk excitedly about having sex with him. He never dreamed he would ever hear her say such things. He didn’t know what was going on here, yet. But whatever it was, his wife definitely sounded like a changed woman.

Finally after what seemed like an age Mistress Jane returned with a pair of high heels "these should fit you like a glove" she said "as long as the sizes you gave me over the phone are correct". I took the black high heels from her and slipped them on. When I stood up Mistress Jane looked at me and said "not bad slut you have potential", just then a couple of builders walked passed and one of them mockingly wolf whistled at me, much to Mistress Jane's amusement. She then made me curtsey to them as a thank you, which put them both into fits of hysterics. Finally she allowed me to get in the boot of the car and we were off.

I saw the tip of what was a wide turd.

His other hand glides down over your shoulder and back. Hi fingertips graze lightly on the small of your back and shivers move up your spine. Goose bumps appear on your skin. Your mouth is open and your breaths are low and husky. His palm moves over your hip and down your leg. His breath on your other nipple warns you of the bite a split second before his teeth settle on your other breast. His hand is on your knee. His tongue swirls over the hard point. His fingers move in between your knees and presses in. Your legs part, willingly. His lips and tongue return to your neck, and his teeth scrape lightly over the skin. Gently up between your thighs, his finger edge, ever so slowly. Your chin is lifted high, and you relish in the passionate feelings as his lips move up your jawline. Your leg lifts, and his hand advances closer and closer. His hot breath mingles with yours and suddenly his lips are pressed to yours again. His hand cups your hot pussy through your panties, and your feel the heat of his palm, just as surely as he feels the dampness on the cloth. Your tongues entwine and press together in your mouth. His fingers rub lightly against the cloth, rasping gently through to your moist center. You drive your tongue hard into his mouth, and his finger slips under the cloth, rubbing against your outer lips. Wetness quickly coats his fingertip, and each movement of his finger opens your pussy. You can feel it spreading, and his finger quickly dips into you. Again. And again, deeper. Soon his finger glides effortlessly in and out of your pussy. Another finger rubs up against the first, and both push into you. In and out, timed with the small movements of your hips as you begin to feel a hot ember begin to glow hotter, deep within you. A third finger now presses in, with the first two, spreading you open. His mouth pulls away from yours and he quickly latches onto your nipple again, sucking hard. Your back arches, and his finger drive deep, only to pull completely out, leaving you empty and craving.

Vicki reached for her own nipple as she ran fingers over and into her sex.

Martin then pulled my head away from his cock and just picked me up in his arms as if I was some doll. He then carried me down the corridor and to another room. Here we were, he completely naked with an erect cock and me a married woman completely topless in his arms going down the corridor. He kicked the door open and dropped me on the bed. He then just unbuttoned my denim shorts and started pulling them down. I lifted my ass and he stripped me of my shorts. Next to go were my panties. He parted my legs and inserted his finger inside my love tunnel. A groan escaped from my lips, I was very wet. I was in a different world in itself and was asking him to fuck me. I was mouthing 'Just fuck me Martin. Take me Martin, fuck me hard. I want to come on your cock'. He parted my legs and then slowing inserted the tip of his cock inside me. T

Liz heard the plea from Jade through her own hazy, lust-filled pinnacle. "Come girl!" She cried out just before soaring into her own electric bliss. Her world shattered by the heat flying through her, she arched her back while her body strummed with raw pleasure. Her excitement brought to a more frenzied level just by hearing her girl's scream of release; the shuddering of her girl's body as she joined her mistress in paradise.

"I don't think you'd approve of her" was all he would say, though at the same time he had a twinkle in his eye which Maria took to mean that he more than approved of Luke's new playmate.

"So that's what the outfit was about." He grinned. "Not that I'm complaining mind you, that just didn't seem like the style you'd particularly wear out. And those shoes.." he paused, remembering the fantasies that had come to mind when he'd thought about those shoes with their incredible "do me" heels.

“No mam!” Richard whispered in my ear.

"I don't need much space." Charlene stated. "Just enough room for an office and a place to sleep."

When the doorbell rang Emily went to answer it and I sat at the kitchen table. When she came back she had five girls with her.

Mel looked positively relieved. She had not taken him to task for what he had been doing earlier.

She looked up at him.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?